Sunday, May 17, 2009

Popular Bintang Megamall (Updated)

If you refer to my previous blog about Popular, the new Popular was moved to the new location on 15th May.
However, when I went there again at the next day (16th May) at 2.30pm, it was closed.


I thought they were just having some cleaning being done, until i saw this notice on the window.

What? The shop was closed due to leaking problem?
What a big dissapointment.

So as others, dissapointedly walked away.
Later I walked to Toys'r'us, found out that they had the same problem too. However, they were not closing down but just having few cardboard on the floor to adsorb the water.
I hope the leakage problem will be solved quickly so that I can visit the bookstore again.
Anyone know if it is back to business today?



1 comment:

  1. So...the leakage problem has extended from Putrajaya to Miri huh! :-) Malaysia boleh?

    ReplyDelete