Tuesday, May 26, 2009

McValue Lunch



Having McDonald Set Meal from RM 5.95??


Yes! Now you can enjoy your Mcd Meal at this price from Monday to Sunday (include public holidays! can you imagine this?) from 12pm to 3 pm.

How worth is it?

It is worth till people are willing to queue before 12 pm for the McValue meal.

And you think only students have the leisure time to eat at McD at lunch hours?

See those in working attire adults?


They were also so addicted and attracted to McD! Till they are willing to walk out from the office in the hot sun to drive to the shopping mall for it!


More and more people coming after 12 pm! This was totally understandable as we only have one McD in Miri.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, I got my McValue meal!
I ordered 1 set of McValue Big Mac set @ 7.90 + and 1 set of Mcvalue Mc Chiken set @ 5.90+.

And many people who havent come for this offer will often doubt that their burgers or french fries will shrink in size according to the value they pay for the meals.

That is totally NOT TRUE!!

See, my Big Mac! Still not easy to hold with one hand as usual!


So as my Mc Chicken!


I bought this Doremon @RM 3. That is their gift for the Happy Meal Set.
It was so cute!


I will revisit McD again soon for this great offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment