Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Miri City Day Celebration 2009

Miri City Day Celebration 2009 was held in City Fan.

I visited it at about 6 pm and the event has not started yet. So i went to visit the food stall.





The DIGI booth.



And surprisingly they were giving out free popcorn!!



This was my cup of popcorn.yummy yummy..it was made on the spot.





And when we talked about DIGI, we cant leave out the YELLOW MAN!



So happy to spot him at the City Fan. It was the first time I saw a yellow man other than the one in TV commercial singing " I will follow you."



YEllow man not ready.





And now ready to post! Photogenic!

Later I visited the food stall. Various hotel and restaurant were taking part.

Marriott Hotel Stall.




Eastwood Stall.


Siamese secret and Nikko stall.


Others participating stall include Sugar Bun, Dynasty Hotel, Grand Palace Hotel, Mega Hotel and etc.

Very well organising food fair.


Happy Miri City Day !

















No comments:

Post a Comment