Sunday, April 12, 2009

Free Starbuck Drink @ Good Friday!!

Yes, I can my free drink @ Starbuck Miri outlet for FREE today at this very special day, Good Friday!

Yes it is FREE.

This is my free drink. Java Chip Frapuccino, tall size.



Of course, every free drink comes with a term and condition.

If you are frequent visitor of Starbuck nationwide, you will realise they will give you a small card to collect a stamp whenever you make a purchase from stacbuck.

After you collect 8 stamp, they will give you a free drink of your own choice which come in tall size!

So now you know. They are not giving out free drink on Good Friday, it just happened to be I redeemed my free drink on that particular day...haha...

It is not hard at all to collect the 8 stamp, provided when you go there yam cha with a few friends, then in one to two visit to Starbuck, you can actually collect up till 8 stamps! What a good deal!

One little thing that you have to take note is that this small card has a expiry date. THe one that I had will be expired on 13th April, therefore I have to redeem it before the expiry date too.
They will collect the card after the redeeption, that's why i cant show you my card.

Hopefully they will launch another new card soon.

I do want to redeem another FREE drink AGAIN!!!! hehe...







No comments:

Post a Comment